Welcome to the family doctors at Rüdesheimer Platz!
„One should first be a human being,
then a doctor.“ Voltaire
We see ourselves as your primary contact for all physical and mental problems.
We treat patients with acute illnesses as well as chronically ill people of all ages with great competence and many years of experience.
We use modern and recognized diagnostic methods and therapeutic procedures, taking into account the individual needs and life situations of our patients.
A special diagnostic focus of the practice is, among other things, ultrasound diagnostics (sonography).
Dr. Peter Karsten also specializes in the diagnosis and therapy of Lyme disease.
But maintaining and promoting health as well as disease prevention through advice, prevention programs and vaccinations is important to us.
We attach great importance to human, trusting and individual treatment of our patients at eye level.
If interdisciplinary treatment is required, we can rely on close cooperation with specialist colleagues and clinics.
We are there for you when it comes to your health!
Please make an appointment in advance — also for laboratory tests.
Appointments can also be made online at Doctolib.de.
You are welcome to book an appointment for a corona smear online or by phone.
Thursdays 15:00 — 18:00, Dr. K. Erekul
and by appointment
Bookable by phone or online at Doctolib.de buchbar.
General practitioners at Rüdesheimer Platz
Dr. med. Peter Karsten
Dr. med. Signe Burow
— Specialists in general medicine -
Dr. med. Kerem Erekul
— Specialist for internal medicine -
Aßmannshauser Straße 11a
Directly at the U‑Bhf. Rüdesheimer Platz
Tel (030) 82 70 93 00
Fax (030) 82 70 93 01
Repeat prescriptions can be ordered by answering machine and picked up the next day.
Examinations / Diagnostics
- Anamnesis / physical examination
- Laboratory diagnostics
- 24h blood pressure measurement
- Lung function examination
- Sonography abdomen, kidneys and urinary tract, thyroid, thorax, vein compression sonography, musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Allergy test
- Health check-up 35+
- Skin cancer screening from the age of 35
- Men’s Precaution from the age of 45
- Aortic aneurysm screening
- DMP programs (Disease Management Programs) For CHD, COPD, bronchial asthma, diabetes mellitus type II
- Lyme disease therapy
- Nutritional counseling in cooperation with Ms. Jessica Scheugenpflug
- Minor surgery
- Care of people with different disabilities
Home and nursing home visits (for existing patients, if necessary)
Individual health service (IGeL); self-pay service
- Preventive care beyond the catalog of statutory health insurance companies
- Travel medicine consultation
- Patient’s will / precautionary power of attorney
„One should first be
a human being,
then a doctor“ Voltaire